Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Permanence - Change!

They say that if there is anything that is permanent, it is change.
Everybody and everything changes at one point or the other.
The ever-so-hot guy seems not-so-hot anymore.
All this while he was straight, now he’s gay.
I loved mangoes, now I don’t. They make me FAT. Period.
He was an intelligent student throughout school but he was always remembered as the dumb boyfriend.
Stories of vampires were told to scare children, now we fall in love with them.
You were single, then committed and then you were dumped.
I loved children. Not after I had mine.
Everything was always about love for me. Now I talk only digits.
I always loved bikes to cars until my dad bought the Merc.
He loved every colour on you. Now he doesn’t like anything on you.
I hated milk when I was a kid. My children have a glass full everyday whether they like it or not.
He said beauty wasn’t skin deep. He was perhaps looking for a <3 shaped heart. He’s still looking.
I loved that song. Who the fuck played that song?! It fucking reminds me of that loser.
I loved that feeling of “first-love” and then that of “being in love” and now its “self-love”.


Change is good, provided it happens for The GOOD.

No comments: