Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Secret Laughter.

I learnt not to walk behind but to walk away,

Learning that reality does teach you the harder way.

I learnt not to stay but to move on,

To now draw my world with a better crayon.

I learnt not to make forgiveness my habit,

For those who don’t value consideration a bit.

I learnt not to give up everything but to hold on to a few,

For in my life, I have the ability to sew.

I learnt to laugh when you cry, hating it with every try.

I learnt difficultly to turn back, something you thought I always lacked.

I learnt to smile in your pain, something that solely you have gained.

I also learnt that mirth has some value.

I learnt all my lessons and I learnt my best,

To the lesson of quiet laughter, I shall now leave the rest.

For Quack..

No comments: