Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 2, 2010

A Page from my Diary.

Dec, 20. 2009.

So much has changed since I last Wrote. Well, for one thing, the priority changed again.. Nothing seems to overcome my questionable attention span. Nevertheless.

The day started with a lot of cooking and baby-sitting since Siddharth had stayed over and mom is still in Goa. It continued to be more or less the same till late afternoon.

Met Tushar sometime later and we somehow managed to not aimlessly drive around. Nothing in Crossword made me happy.. (Surprissing!) Lol. After Mr. Busy left I met Mukta, and then it was the usual – SHOPPING, RUTUJA, BARISTA, JJ & it’s stray dogs which somehow materialize only with my seldom visits. But the walk still holds its charisma.

An addition to the list – Planning. How could we do without it?! Cheers to the wonderful similar hopeful thoughts.

Then I was back home to surprisingly no more cooking since my loving neighbour had prepared dinner for me and dad. LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR! Lol.

& yes, to end it on some note.. Someone told me he hates Shakespeare because he didn’t know English. =p Bless your soul Mr. William.

No comments: